Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Today is My Last Day

It is about eight o'clock in the morning. Emily and I are all packed to leave for the States tonight at 12:30 am. We have our final exam. I spent last night preparing for the test, so I feel pretty good about it. However, I need to review, so this blog will be short. I wanted to include some pictures from the last field study that we had in the area of Galilee. If I have the time later on this afternoon, I plan on writing a few more blogs. If not, I will have post-Israel blogs up over the weekend...



This picture was taken at Dan. Dan is flowing with streams and rushing rivers. It receives its water from Mt. Hermon (elevation of over 9,000 feet) in the north. The snow and rain from Mt. Hermon flow into Dan.



On the top of Mt. Arbel I was able to overlook the northern end of the Sea of Galilee. Behind me you can see the Plain of Gennesaret and the Rosh Pinna Sill. We made a descent along the cliff of Mt. Arbel and traveled into the Arbel Pass. At one point in the descent, I was climbing on the wall/edge of the cliff. Pretty awesome.







On the boat crossing to the northern end of the Sea of Galilee!!

1 comment:

  1. Ummm....I love you SOOOO much and miss you like crazy! Have a safe flight and get some rest! :-) Can't wait to catch up sometime soon...love love love...-Mander

    ReplyDelete